New & Exciting
The haircolor of the future has arrived. Chromatics prismatic permanent haircolor delivers 4D color deep into every strand. No ammonia, no odor, just stunning, high shine color and hair that's 2X fortified* with Chromatics vs. uncolored hair.
Zero Ammonia formula means no odor, no discomfort—just amazing color.
100% grey coverage, can cover gray flawlessly while leaving hair shiny, conditioned and fortified.
Fortifies every strand giving you shinier, healthier-looking hair and amazing color after just one salon visit.
Chromatics Beyond Cover, for more resistant grey targets the issues that affect graying hair and offers the perfect solution. Chromatics Beyond Cover is formulated with argan oil, ceramides and antioxidants acai and vitamin E to specifically target the needs of 75-100% gray hair. The exclusive ODS2 + Protein Extract and Argan Technology leaves hair 2X fortified* and 2X smoother** than before coloring, with long-lasting condition and respect for hair's natural lipid balance.
One Day Keratin Treatment
LUMINOUS, LUXURIOUS AND LEGENDARY
NEW! ZERO Processing Time for All LASIO KeratinTreatments! Keratin Formula Removes 100% Frizz And 90% Of The Curl That Produces A Silky Smooth Finish For Up To 4 Months. No more waiting to wash your hair.
Lasio keratin treatments are infused with cocamide oil, amino acids and keratin, making it safe for your hair, and you are free to wash it and style it exactly as you would before you had the treatment done, eliminating 100% of the frizz. The only thing you will have now is luminous shine and 100% healthier hair.
Bring Out The Star-Quality In Your Hair And Flaunt Hollywood Glamour At Its Finest. Luxuriate! Iconic Hair Is Yours.
SALON PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Phyto Thinning Hair Treatments
This all-natural formula is free of harmful ingredients, including drug and hormone additives.
In a study conducted by an independent laboratory on 31 women having experienced thinning hair:
- 94% of women saw fuller hair
Redken Ph Bonder
- pH-Bonder is a unique synergistic system that helps protect bonds and reduce breakage during technical services (such as bleach and haircolor). It is very easy to use and adapted to the hairdresser’s routine.
- #1 Bond Protecting Additive: Helps protect bonds during in-salon technical services to keep fibers strong from within.
- #2 Fiber Restorative Pre-Wash Concentrate: Helps restore the hair fiber and smooths hair’s cuticle for improved strength, shine and softness during/after in-salon technical services.
- Helps reduce breakage for increased strength
- Improves elasticity
- Provides touchable smoothness
- Adds visible shine
There are so many new and exciting things happening in our industry. My team and I just completed a class from a Redken Educator teaching us about the new things Redken has to offer such as phBonder, which protects the integrity of the the hair when we are performing highlights or color- it literally reduces breakage, adds shine and makes the hair look amazing. We were introduced to a new treatment called Heat Cure- which is a hair restoration treatment. No Chemicals- it restores the look and feel of damaged hair and can last up to 10 shampoos with home maintenance. We also performed balayage techniques with Redken's newest free forming bleach, which allows amazing natural looking results on the hair. I get pretty excited about Redken between creating vibrant, shiny, prismatic color with Chromatics, or with using their conditioning glosses to add shine and volume. So many good things. Explore our webpage and learn more about what we have to offer!
Covid- 19 Policies and Procedures
We Require a 48 hour notice for cancellations.
Failure to do so will result in a 50% non refundable deposit In order to reschedule an appointment with us.
Operating with 25 percent capacity limits our ability to service as many clients as we would like. Cancellations that are not done 48 hours in advance prevent us from rebooking the time slot creating loss of revenue.
If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you reschedule your appointment and will not charge you a cancellation fee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
You will receive 3 appointment reminders. The first will arrive 3 days before your appointment. It will state much of the information below. The second will come 2 days before. This will remind you that is your last day to cancel your appointment. The third reminder is very important. YOU MUST ANSWER THE COVID QUESTIONAIRE. Please respond to that email with your answers.
1. If you are a new client and have NOT filled out a waiver before please respond to the first email reminder and I will send you one via email. IF you already filled one out you will be asked to date and sign the existing waiver.
2. Please Respond to the final email reminder the day before your appointment and answer our screening questions.
3. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment. Upon arrival please call to tell us you are here.
When everything is sanitized and ready for you, we will send you a text message to come in. If you are late this may require you to reschedule your appointment or receive a lesser service.
4. We now require 48 hours for cancellations in order to allow us to rebook your time slot. Failure to do so will result in making a deposit to schedule a future appointment.
5. If someone is bringing you to your appointment, they will need to drop you off and arrive to pick you up on time as we will not be using our waiting room to help us keep with our capacity rules.
6. When you come in, we will take your temperature and we will ask you for your waiver. If you have not completed one you will need to do so. We will provide you with hand sanitizer and let you begin to fill out the form. Then you will be seated to begin your service.
7. You will need to be wearing a mask to enter the building.
Due to Covid-19 and operating with restricted capacity, as well as the need to implement stricter sanitation policies, standard times for services have been established at the Salon.
Please help us stay on time for our next Patron.
If you feel the need for additional time during your service, we will schedule more time for an additional fee.
Important Information about Blow drying
When we first opened the guidelines that were recommended were and still are to reduce the amount of time we are in contact with our clients.
After safely opening since July 2020 and having no COVID cases , we are now doing blow dries again. We have not received any more guidelines from the Board of Cosmetology. We have purchased dryers that do not blow the air around forcefully and believe that we can perform this service safely.
That being said,
1. We need to limit how many blow dries are done at a time.
2. Haircuts no longer include a blow dry. The fees will be as follows:
BLOW DRY added to a cut
Short hair $10
Medium hair $15
Long hair $20
Please note that excessive length, thickness or curl may increase the price. If you are an existing client we would be able to tell you if you fall into that catagory. If you are new, we will gladly schedule a free consultation to provide you a price.
A blow dry with color has always been a la carte. The fee will now be the regular price of our blow dries. There will no longer be a discount on the blow dry.
If you are interested in adding this service we need to know so we can book the time appropriately and if you do NOT want to be in the salon when one is being performed we need to know and we will try to accomodate you.
It has not been proven as to whether Blow drying may circulate pathogens or enable them to spread more quickly.
Thank you for your business,
A Cut Above Salon
Seeking Experienced hairdressers. Great place to add to your book. Flexible Hours, Great staff to work with. Contact owner - Pay is negotiable